Skip to content
Dangerous Liaisons: is everyone else doing it online?
- Up to one-in-three individuals are dating online
- People move to internet dating for a number of reasons – 48% take action for enjoyable, though some search for more meaningful relationships and one-in-ten are simply just to locate intercourse (13%)
- People share information with other people too effortlessly when they’re dating online, with 25 % (25%) admitting they share their name that is full publicly their dating profile. One-in-ten have actually shared their property target, plus the exact same number have actually provided nude pictures of on their own because of this, exposing them to risk
- Despite the fact that lying the most hated aspects of online dating sites, 57% of online daters lie to one another, faking a selection of attributes such as for instance their names, marital status, location and appearance
- Folks are concerned because of their security once they date online, with a few associated with primary issues involving concerns they use for online dating becoming infected and 61% are concerned about their data being stolen or leaked from the dating app or service itself about IT security – for example, 63% are concerned about the device
- These issues are well-founded – 55% have observed some type of problem or threat while dating online. Continue reading “Dangerous Liaisons: is everyone else doing it online?”